POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : gotta explosion ? : gotta explosion ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  gotta explosion ?
From: ZSpider
Date: 6 Jan 2003 08:05:51
Message: <3e197f2f$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm wanting to do a silly little outer space animation with planets
and spaceships.  Probably gotta be some missiles launched and
and a cool explosion.  I've found some nice spaceships and planets,
but I need an animated mid-air explosion.  Does anybody know
where I can find one?  I figure that sort of thing is probably above
my abilities right now.  I'll probably have enough trouble doing the
animation.

Thanks, Miker